- Rugged and water resistant (IPX-7) to take on any terrain. All have a user-friendly interface built into a 3″ color touchscreen with large control buttons and a swipe anywhere screen making it easy to move through screens when gloved.
- Works with over 130 ANT+ sensors and also records/reads shifting information from Di2 electronic shifting systems with a Di2 Wireless Unit and D-Fly. Info displayed by gear position, number or visually by a chart/graph. Battery status and alerts as well.
- Complete USA road network for audible and turn by turn navigation and Open Street Maps (OSM) crowd source trail data displaying cycle lanes, cycle tracks and bike shop POIs. Discover new cycle routes and bike trails or record and share your own.
- Custom cycling profiles (up to 6) can be created to show routes specifically designed for your riding equipment, style and sensors attached. For mountain biking profiles the routes suggested will even show what % of the route is on dirt vs. paved roads.
- Input distance or time and Cyclo will provide up to 3 routes for a rider to select. Each route shows elevation gain and difficulty. In a new city or just want to try something new Cyclo’s Surprise Me is perfect for any rider looking for a graded loop.
Unleash Your Ride. Magellan’s Cyclo 315 models are powerful cycling GPS computers that record up to 240 hours of riding history and deliver outstanding navigation and sensor support. Whether you tour, ride for fitness, compete or go off trail Cyclo 315 models will improve your riding experience. Cyclo models are rugged and water resistant to IPX-7 standards. All have a user-friendly interface built into a 3″ color swipe anywhere touchscreen with large control buttons making it easy to move throu